What's in a Name?

As an architect, I am always in the pursuit of new projects to keep my practice running. I realize that my firm's name, which is named after my last name Zulueta, has attracted a certain market- the immigrants. I believe that because of my background I have an edge, my clients can easily relate and communicate with me. Not that other architects can't perform as well. Still, there is an underlying thread  that serves as a bridge- immigration experience, minority view, cultural ethnicity. This growing clientele of mine I enjoy working with and look forward to long term relationships. After all, Zulueta is more than just a last name. Zulueta Architecture will be representing the stronger and visible role of immigrants in this socio-economic web of society.

Zulueta Architecture is a dynamic professional practice currently based in Calgary, Alberta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Become a Licensed Architect in Canada

How to Design A Restaurant to Building Code

Philippine Architect Salary vs. Other Asian Architects: A Snapshot