The "Play Tree"


I took my girls to the neighborhood playground and I noticed the play “tree”.  It’s a play equipment that takes after a tree and it rotates thru pushing it on its side. I saw a few kids on the tree playing, 4 or 5 older kids, a smaller child wearing Spiderman and a young girl. They were all laughing and playing unabashedly with each other.

 

At that moment, they were connecting with each other so freely. No concept of color, gender or age, just play. I myself have been to the playground a couple of times and never talked to any of the parents, never made an attempt to relate to anyone else.     

 
I thought the image of the Play Tree was such a beautiful sight. To realize that it works, is even more amazing.








**********************************************************



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Become a Licensed Architect in Canada

How to Design A Restaurant to Building Code

Philippine Architect Salary vs. Other Asian Architects: A Snapshot